On September 1, 2019, Hurricane Dorian struck the Bahamas.
It is widely regarded as the worst natural disaster in the country’s history. The country and the Bahamian people remain in great need of disaster relief and recovery support. With your help, we’d like to do our part to help.
Join Brooks Koepka and more of your favorite pros in support of the Bahamian people at the Floridian National Golf Club on November 12, 2019.
Our goal is to raise $300,000, with 100% of proceeds supporting Hurricane Dorian relief efforts
About the Pro-Am
- Hosted at one of the nation’s premier golf clubs, Floridian National Golf Club
- Foursome Scramble with every group paired with a pro/celebrity
- Featuring a luncheon with a live and silent auction
- Tournament schedule:
- Registration starts @9:00am
- Driving range open @9:15am
- Shotgun start @10:30am
- Luncheon following scramble @2:00pm
How to get involved
To register your interest, fill out the form on this page. Be quick as spaces are filling up fast!
Special thanks to our sponsors
Thank you all for your interest and support!